Keep your cool throughout the Midwest summer with a finely-tuned home air conditioner! Whether it’s a new installation or service on an existing air conditioning system, trust the Dan’s team of knowledgeable, friendly technicians to restore the comfort in your home.
Dan’s Heating & Cooling provides service on all types of cooling system issues, including broken thermostats, insufficient airflow, and leaking water, as well as thumping, rattling, or screeching AC units.
We know losing the cool air in your home can make you hot under the collar in more ways than one! So don’t delay, Call Dan’s today to schedule a service call. We Care About Your Air!
Our team offers after hours answering service, to better assist you after office hours. Our technicians can provide emergency service as needed within 24 hours of your call.
Dan’s business and residential cooling services:
- Installation – If you’re wanting to upgrade to a new, more efficient cooling system for your present place or for a new build, Trane’s line of leading comfort equipment will suit any of your unique needs. Dan’s comfort consultants will personally assess your home or business and design the system that fits your situation and budget. To see just how easily a new installation can fit into your budget, click HERE.
- Maintenance – It’s always a good idea to have your system checked out by one of our maintenance experts before the cooling seasons. Catching problems early is never a bad idea. Become a Dan’s Preventative Maintenance Agreement customer and find out all the ways it pays to maintain. It’s the smart way to obtain optimal efficiency and performance from your system for years to come.
- Repair – When you need service on your air conditioner, our technicians can quickly and effectively diagnose, adjust, or repair it to restore peak performance and efficiency. (For safety and warranty reasons you should never attempt to service your unit yourself.)
- Attic Insulation – If your home was built before 1985, it may be necessary to upgrade your insulation to reduce your cooling costs. A properly insulated attic will save you money.
- Wash out your Air Conditioner unit from the inside in the springtime to remove leaves and dirt which can keep your fan running smoothly
- Always schedule Regular Maintenance on your cooling system to ward off many costly, unplanned air conditioning issues.
- Smart Thermostats are a smart investment for worry-free home temperature control. Dan’s can help you find the right smart thermostat for your home and start experiencing complete home climate control from the palm of your hand.
Expert Service. Great People. Superior Value. Trust Dan’s Heating & Cooling for all your AC needs. Call us at 316-413-2954.